Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Crochet and Gingham

I wore this to go downtown to dinner. We got there a little early so Mike and I took a nice little walk. I had gone to the restaurant before for a networking and wine pairing event. I was excited to try it again. I tried sea bass for the first time. And I remembered to write down the name of the wine that I liked. I love trying new wines but I'm so bad at remembering what I've tried and enjoyed.

I really like this elephant purse but it doesn't hold too much. Since the gingham is navy I thought it would be fun to play with texture by pairing it with a navy crochet top.
Skirt- Macy's (exact), Shoes- Sam Edelman (same style, steal), Purse- Charming Charlie(similar), Shirt- Marshall's (similar), Sweater- LOFT (similar)
I've linked some more quirky purses below and they are all under $25!

Linkups, Facebook,Instagram,Pinterest

4 comments :

LyddieGal said...

I love gingham, I think it's my favorite spring print!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Laura Bambrick said...

This might be my favorite outfit on you! I love the lace and gingham combination!

Ruth Maldonado said...

I love the gingham skirt! It's such a cute look for Spring!

Blaire Bingham said...

That elephant bag is the cutest! What a fun detail to add to this look.
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod